Good afternoon BCS Families,
I hope you are doing well and staying healthy and safe. I wanted to let you know that I have some exciting news. Our school waiver has been approved and we are getting ready to reopen our elementary (K-5) program this Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 8:30 am. Click here to view our video announcement.
We will continue our Distance Learning Program for students who need this program in grades 2-5. We are currently working on installing cameras in the classroom to help improve the learning environment for our remote learners.
Additionally, please take some time to review our Reopening Plan. Some of the highlights of the plan include:
- Mandatory face coverings required for all staff, students, and visitors. Exceptions for K-2 students and individuals with medical or mental health conditions.
- Temperature checks for all staff, students, and visitors.
- All grade levels will be in their own cohort.
- Confirmed COVID-19 case protocol
- Symptomatic students and staff protocol
- Testing of staff
- Triggers for switching to distance learning
Again, we are excited to welcome back our elementary school students. Further information will be provided over the next couple days.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the school office at 951-359-1123 or email Mrs. Lemus at firstname.lastname@example.org.