In order to better prepare BCS students and parents for the start of the 2020-2021 School Year’s Distance Learning Program, we have a schedule of important dates for next week.
BCS Elementary (grades K-5)
Elementary teachers will be contacting their parents to set up a time to meet in their classrooms on Thursday, August 13 and Friday, August 14. It is required that all parents and students attend one of the sessions to pick up schoolwork for the following week and get important information regarding the set-up of their students’ distance learning plan.
Your student will not have the necessary tools to participate in the distance learning program without meeting with his or her teacher.
BCS Middle and High School (grades 6-12)
Here is the schedule for our middle and high school students.
Chromebook and Class Schedule Pickup
Tuesday, August 11 and Wednesday, August 12 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm – Students will be directed to their Bible/Homeroom classroom to pick-up their chromebook and class schedule. Their Bible teacher will be present to ensure students know how to login to their device and check their school email account.
Minimum Day Schedule – On Campus
- Thursday, August 13 from 8:10am to 12:30pm – Students will go to each of their classes for a short orientation with their teachers and have their textbooks downloaded to their chromebooks.
- Friday, August 14 from 8:10am to 12:30pm – Students will review their class syllabus with each of their teachers and review class expectations.
- Monday, August 14 – Distance Learning Program begins.
If your student is unable to attend our Minimum Day Schedule on Thursday and Friday of next week, please review the following:
- Students must stop by the school office after they pick up their chromebook to schedule a time to have their textbooks downloaded to their device.
- Teachers will reach out to their students who did not attend the Minimum Day Schedule, via email, to provide the syllabus and Google Classroom login information for each class.
If you have any questions, please contact the school office during normal school hours (8:00am to 4:00pm) at 951-359-1123 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.