Good afternoon BCS families,
Here is an update on our K-5 reopening this Thursday, September 17, 2020.
- School Hours: K-5 will be in session Monday thru Thursday from 8:30am to 3:00pm. We will continue to have a minimum day on Friday. Students can be dropped off as early as 8:00am be picked up at 3:15pm. Childcare will still be provided on Friday from 12:00pm to 3:15pm at no additional charge.
- Extended Daycare: We will continue to offer an extended daycare program with revised hours. These hours are Monday thru Thursday from 7:00am to 8:00am and 3:15pm to 5:30pm and Friday 7:00am to 8:00am and 12:00pm to 5:30pm. To learn more about our extended daycare and fees, please contact Mrs. Gillespie at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the school office at 951-359-1123.
- Drop off and Pick-up: BCS staff will be onsite to direct traffic to the appropriate spots to drop off and pick up students. Please drive slowly on campus and allow extra time as we may experience some congestion during the first couple weeks of school.
- Snacks and Lunches: Make sure to pack your child a snack and lunch daily. At this time we will not be able to do lunch warm-ups or sell snacks.
- Water Bottles: Water fountains will be temporarily disabled. Make sure to give your child a water bottle daily. Staff will assist students in filling their water bottle during breaks and recesses.
- Face Coverings: Students, visitors, and staff will be required to wear a face covering while on Bethel campus with the exception of K-2 students and individuals with a medical release.
- Visitors: In an effort to reduce mixing between parents and students, classroom will be closed to all visitors unless a visit is approved through the school office.
If you haven’t already, click here to review our reopening plan. If you have any additional questions, please contact the school office at 951-359-1123.