BCS Parents and Families:
We’re excited to invite our students and you to our upcoming Scholastic Book Fair next week! Miss Samanta, our school librarian, has been working really hard to make this book fair a success. Hosted by our staff, this event is an opportunity for students of all ages to build their home libraries and further their love of reading.
Here’s what you need to know about the fair, which will take place from April 25th – 29th in the school library (room 603).
- Our Book Fair offers eWallet, a safe and secure alternative to cash. Simply create a free account to add funds and/or invite family and friends to contribute so your child can select their own books. Any unused funds can be spent at The Scholastic Store Online or to fund a future eWallet.
- Paying in cash? Place money in an envelop or zip lock bag with your child’s name on it to give to their teacher (K-5 only).
- If unable to attend the book fair, shop at our School’s Online Book Fair. All orders ship directly to your home, and shipping is free for book orders over $25.
- Class Schedule (student will be able to shop at the book fair during school hours and after school)
- Monday, April 25th – Mrs. Limon, Miss Crites, and Ms. Pillow
- Tuesday, April 26th – Mrs. Cass, Miss Polanco, and middle/high school during their lunch.
- Wednesday, April 27th – Mrs. Davis, Mrs. Lusca, and Mrs. Pangkee
- Thursday, April 28th – Miss Swinney and middle/high school during their lunch.
- Friday, April 29th – Mr. Williams, Mrs. Gasso, and Ms. Poole
- Book Fair Open Daily after school from 3:30pm to 4:30pm (Preschool families are welcome)
- As always, all purchases, including online purchases, benefit our school.
Note: Scholastics is a secular company. If you are shopping online, there may be books you deem inappropriate. Please shop carefully with your son or daughter.
Visit our Book Fair homepage to learn more and get started with eWallet and online shopping: https://www.scholastic.com/bf/bethelchristianschool5
If you have any questions, please contact Miss Samanta at firstname.lastname@example.org..