Dear BCS Families,

Due to the concerns regarding the coronavirus and the recent closures of many of our area school districts, private schools, and colleges, we are currently reevaluating our decision to resume classes on Monday. A decision will be made by the School Board to resume classes, extend our spring break, or temporarily close the school by noon tomorrow, March 14th. I would like to thank you in advance for your prayers and patience.

Athletic News

As of today, all elementary, middle school, and high school sports’ programs, including practices, will be postponed until March 27th. At that time, each program will be reevaluated to see if the season will resume. Additional information will be provided as it becomes known.

School Events and Field Trips

Information regarding postponement or cancellation of school events and field trips, including our 6th grade Science Camp will be provided soon.

Psalms 91:1 (NIV) says, He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty… I pray that each one of our families find rest and protection under the protection of our Lord Jesus. That His unwavering love for us will give us peace.


Mr. Pangkee