Our 2019 “King’s Pride” Annual Walk-a-thon and All-You-Can-Eat Pancake Breakfast will be on Saturday, October 12th from 8am-11am. We have a fun-filled morning planned that includes Wet Zones during the walk-a-thon and Pinewood Derby Races. This year all donations will go towards the following projects:
- Parking Lot Asphalt Repairs
- King’s Pride Handball Walls (Playground)
- New Woodchips for the Elementary Playground
- Softball and Baseball Field Enhancements
- Various School/Campus Enhancements
Students and families are encouraged to dress up in their favorite King’s Pride attire and deck themselves up with anything maroon, gold, and white. King’s Pride attire will be available for purchase at the event.
Walk-a-thon packets will be sent home today and tomorrow that includes event details, a sponsorship form, and reward for participants. If you have questions, please contact the school office.